- To be a world class ayurvedic hospital known for its excellence in holistic health care and research.
- And to become the opening window of humanity as the stepping stone towards heaven
- Imparting affordable, inclusive, quality health care to all
- Providing state-of-the-art facilities in an eco-friendly ambience
- Promoting, innovative research that will benefit the humanity
Mr. Jayakrishnan Kodamana is a man with inherent confidence and reflective discipline, whose personality plays an unbroken series of successful gestures. It is the journey of an senior grade headmaster to the director and vice president of Ekarool gramavikasana co-operative society. Where the talent wings him to fly as an academic co-ordinator of Bharatiya Vidyanikethan institution and finally he weaves up the ayur world Soukhya Ayuveda hospital and wellness center. Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of intelligent effort. As the chairman of Soukhya he unites the chain of co- operation to the stepping stones of success. Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and finally working together is success, which makes Soukhya unique and something special.